The Best Easter Candy Ever.
Hooray for Easter! Let's celebrate Jesus' resurrection with bunnies, baby chicks, colored eggs, and over-sized baskets filled with candy. Totally awesome!
But what are you going to put in those big baskets? Plain ol' boring jelly beans? Not this year. We have searched high and low, conducted hours of research and then painstakingly created the ultimate list of the BEST EASTER CANDY EVER!
10. Reese's Peanut Butter Egg - If you don't get one of these in your basket, someone doesn't love you. Period.
9. White Rabbit Milk Candy - Never heard of it? That's because it's from China and technically has nothing to do with Easter but we think the bunnies on the wrappers are adorable and would make an outstanding addition to one lucky basket.
8. Crucifix on a Stick - Because there is no better way to celebrate Jesus then by putting a stick up his ass and biting off his head.
7. Snapsy the Snap-Apart Bunny - The solid chocolate bunny easily breaks into multiple pieces so you and your friends can enjoy the tiny shards of his soul. Dibs on the ears!
6. Brach's Old Fashioned Marshmallow Eggs - These are a true Easter classic. These bright colored sugar morsels will have you sugar-high in no time.
5. Walking with Jesus Gummy Treats - Jesus paved the way for stylish yet functional footwear. Now you can celebrate his amazing fashion sense and his waking from the dead with Jesus shoe gummies.Next Page
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.