• Things got sticky last weekend -- as in Caramelpalooza sticky. Here's who took home the ribbons. - Chow Bella
• My Drunk Diet is a great name for a book, plus the author is Lady Ga-Ga's ex-boyfriend. - New York Times
• Whoops! Paula Deen's in trouble again -- and this time, it's all in the family. - The Village Voice
• White Rabbit from SideBar? Yes, please, and these other five specialty cocktails in Phoenix. - Chow Bella
• Together at last -- beer and iced tea. - Laughing Squid
• Got a kettle grill and want pizza? Here ya go. - Doobybrain
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
• Fake wine is everywhere, and not just in China. - Financial Times
• If you love baked potatoes, like, enough to buy a giant bean bag of one, you'll want this. (Extra pat of satin butter pillow, please.) - Etsy
• Let's stomp gummy bears and waste huge amounts of time! - Burrito Bison Revenge