Tri-Winning Trivets and Why Your Oven Doesn't Work, in This Week's Guess That Gadget
See if you can guess today's gadget and check back next week for the answer, and to see if you've won a most-awesome prize. No cheatin', playa haters!
Here are a few shots at this week's trickster, add yours to the comment box below:
- Wizard's Club
- Why Your Oven Doesn't Work
- Why The Aliens Can't Leave
What the heck was this? Find out last week's answer (and winners!) after the jump.
Last Week's Answer: Expandable Flower Trivet
Congrats to onolllllo, Yuri Artibise, and Tdempc who did not cheat and guessed last week's gadget head-scratcher correctly. This haiku's for you, guys:
A haiku by Laura Hahnefeld
Stainless steel petals.
Protector of surfaces.
Tears flow from beauty.
Want one? Go here.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- The Parlor Releases Amaro Drinking List, With Plenty of Options
- Homemade Bagels at Back East Bagels in Tempe Are Perfect for Sandwiches
- Sisterhood of the Stove Event Featuring Top Arizona Women Chefs Returns for Second Year
- Hayden Flour Mills Featured in November Issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine