Your See-Through Fridge is Makin' My Wood Chilly, in This Week's "Guess That Gadget"
See if you can guess today's gadget and check back next week for the answer, and to see if you've won a most-awesome prize.
Here are a few shots at this week's trickster, add yours to the comment box below:
- Wood Table
- Wood Table With Four Legs
What the heck was this?
Find out last week's answer after the jump.
Last Week's Answer: See-Through Refrigerator
Want to see what's inside your refrigerator but don't have the time to open the door? With the touch of a finger, the See-Through Refrigerator's glass door turns from frosty blue to see-through, saving precious milliseconds of your day. And, for those who stare at their refrigerator's contents for the length of time it takes to watch The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, it's an energy-saving, super-expensive solution that also removes the ability to store foodstuffs (like ketchup) on the door. Wow, what a great idea!
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Hidden Track Bottle Shop: Boutique Wine Store to Open This Summer in Downtown
- The Taco and Dilla Parlor: Luncha Libre Food Truck Goes Brick-and-Mortar
- Westward Brewing Co. in Central Phoenix Will Open Later This Summer — Here's a Peek Inside
- 100 Favorite Dishes 2015: Pork Chop at Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe