As we announced this spring, the fifth annual Phoenix Design Week will take place from October 18 to 25 with a full week of speakers, workshops, parties, and more. This year will be the first to include the Method and Madness conference, a two-day "celebration of the crazy and inspiring beauty of the design process" that will include practical training and speaker sessions.
- PJ McCormick, UX Design Lead at Amazon
- Nathan Shedroff, Experience, interaction & information design pioneer
- Kelly Stevens, Art Director at Whole Foods
- Danny Yount, Main title designer & director for film and television
- Alicia Eggert, Interdisciplinary artist & kinetic/interactive sculptor
- Yomar Augusto, Typographic artist & graphic designer
- James White, Artist and designer at Signalnoise
- Lotta Nieminen, Illustrator, graphic designer and art director
- Mikey Burton, "Midwesterny" freelance designer & illustrator
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
You can view the complete schedule for the Methods and Madness conference and the rest of Phoenix Design Week at the Phoenix Design Week website.
Early bird registration for the event has also been extended and will be available until this Friday, September 13. Early bird registration costs $245 for the general public or $195 for AIGA members. Student admission is available for $115.
After Friday, registration will cost $295 for the public, $245 for AIGA members, and $115 for students. Registration can be completed online.