Our writers resolve to love Phoenix even more, in this year's Resolution Guide.
• "Snapshots of a City, and New-Found Love for a Hometown," by Amy Silverman
• "Art That Makes This City So Irresistible," by Claire Lawton
New TImes Resolution Guide
• "The Valley's Dining Scene Has Plenty to Love," by Laura Hahnefeld
• "Wonky Architecture Stands Out Against the Bland," by Robrt L. Pela
• "When the Sun Goes Down, Valley Nightlife Lights Up," by Benjamin Leatherman
Keep Phoenix New Times Free... Since we started Phoenix New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Phoenix, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Phoenix with no paywalls.