Crowds of local artists and sticker fans, er, fiends, took over Cartel Coffee Lab in Tempe on Friday night to buy, sell, trade, and stash tons of small- and large-scale artworks by each other as well as huge sticker names including MadOne, Dumperfoo, OBEY, Hero, Ticky, Mas, and Seamo.
DJs spun, a few artists painted cars and news boxes in the parking lot, and everyone went home with a sticker ... or two.
1. Creature by Ticky, a Philadelphia-based artist who hand illustrates and cuts every sticker.
2. Hand stencil, unsigned on a "Hello My Name Is" sticker.
3. "Bebot Runs My City" by 2D on a mailing label.
4. "I Am Banksy," a photo-turned-sticker of street art taken in Tempe.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
5. Panda by Hero, an artist who splits time between Phoenix and Los Angeles.