| June 11, 2014 | 11:00am
Support the independent voice of Phoenix and help keep the future of New Times free.
Last year we marked the hundred day countdown to Best of Phoenix by sharing some of our favorite food folks' "Personal Best" lists. This year we're bringing back our list of 100 Favorite Dishes. Have a suggestion for a dish you'd like us to try? Leave it in the comments section or email email@example.com.
75. Lavender Berry Lemonade Popsicle from AZ Pops
See Also: Paletas Betty vs. AZ Pops: Who's Gonna Freeze Out the Competition?
Around this time of year, texting and driving pretty much halts because, looking around at other drivers, you're more likely to see one hand occupied with an ice cream cone or popsicle. With frozen treats being pretty much a necessity right now, the thought of a gourmet push pop or ice cream or popsicle really isn't that odd in the Valley.
AZ Pops is one local company that leads the way in unique popsicle flavors without adding preservatives or artificial flavoring. From cucumber sesame to blue cheese honey and even peach mint green tea, the Phoenix-based popsicle maker infuses adult flavors into their satisfying, cooling popsicles.
While there are many great options to choose from, the lavender berry lemonade is our go-to AZ Pops flavor. The lightly floral flavor definitely has a tart citrusy kick. Plus, the frozen blackberries at the bottom make it as sweet and tasty as it is a treat to look at.
You can find AZ Pops popsicles at Luci's Healthy Marketplace, the Old Town Farmers Market on Saturday morning, and some other local grocers for $3 a pop.
Miss a dish?
100. Pork Belly Pastrami from Citizen Public House
99. French Onion Soup from Bonjour Vietnam
98. Whiskey Cream Gelato from Marrazo That's Amore
97. Breakfast Croissant from Cartel Coffee Lab
96. Salmon "Yasu Style" at Yasu Sushi Bistro
95. Cannoli from DeFalco's Italian Deli
94. Falafel Sandwich from Al-Hana Restaurant
93. PBLT at Bootleggers
92. Samosa from Little India
91. Combo Plate from El Pollo Supremo
90. Brunch Burger from Orange Table
89. Duck Fat Fries from Bourbon Steak
88. Kurobuta Pork Chop from Noca
87. Carne Adovada Enchiladas from Los Dos Molinos
86. Maple Bacon Doughnut from Rainbow Donuts
85. Pad Khing from Nunthaporn's Thai Cuisine
84. Mariscos con Arroz from Tumi Fine Peruvian Cuisine
83. Chicago Dog from Portillo's Hot Dogs
82. Lemon Bars from Phoenix Public Market Cafe
81. Preserved Pickle and Pork Noodle Soup from Asian Cafe Express
80. Maine Lobster Roll from The Maine Lobster Lady
79. Lengua Tacos from Asadero Norte de Sonora
78. Black Licorice from Super Chunk Sweets and Treats
77. Cracker Jack from House of Tricks
76. Chicken Achari Curry from Curry Corner
Follow Chow Bella on Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest.