The Maricopa County medical examiner's office confirmed the expected this morning -- "Burning Man" Michael Marin definitely ingested some of the cyanide that was later found in his car.
Marin collapsed in the courtroom a few minutes after he was declared guilty of burning down his Biltmore Estates mansion, and was later pronounced dead at a hospital.
It was pretty clear he popped something in his mouth after the verdict was read, and Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigators later found a canister of sodium cyanide in his car.
MCSO said Marin ordered a canister of sodium cyanide off the Internet in 2011, before the trial, and had it sent by Fed-Ex straight to his doorstep.
Marin's family got this information over to MCSO, and investigators found the clearly labeled canister of cyanide in his car.