Hey Phoenix, it's less than a month till Pie Day.
Time to dust off those cookbooks and dig out the pie tins. Pie Social 2015 is on — 2 p.m. Saturday, November 21 at a new venue in the same Roosevelt Row neighborhood, the Bioscience High School at 512 E. Pierce Street in Phoenix.
Bring two pies and we'll give you five tasting tickets for you to share with family and friends (or keep for yourself). Or you can pay $10 for 5 tasting tickets. Proceeds benefit the Bioscience High School.
The event will feature live music from The Senators and Tobie Milford, tee shirt printing by Brand X, and more. Stay tuned for celebrity chef profiles over the coming weeks.
Speaking of celebrity chefs, here's the final line-up:
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Adam Allison, SuperTruck
- LaDawn Driscoll, Liberty Market
- Audrey Enriquez, Sheraton Wild Horse Pass
- Danielle Morris, Earnest
- Casey Hopkins-Johnson, Welcome Chicken + Donuts
- Jeff Kraus, Crepe Bar
- Lisa Levinson, The Bakery PHX
- Julie Moreno, Jewel's Bakery and Cafe
- Josh Nelson, Jobot
- Virginia Senior, Urban Beans
- Dusty Sullivan, Benedict's Catering
- Country and Sergio Velador, Super Chunk Sweets and Treats
- Garrett Verhage, Grassroots Kitchen and Tap
- Traci Zitzer, Urban Table