Don't let the storefront location fool you: This is one of the better Italian restaurants in the city, featuring gorgeous pasta, like ravioli stuffed with lobster in a saffron-cream sauce, as well as deftly fashioned veal, chicken, and seafood dishes. For dessert, you can't go wrong with the ricotta cheesecake.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Daily 4:30 p.m.-10 p.m., Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other