The interior of AZ Kabob House is cheerful but not lavish, and the menu includes less traditional fare, like Greek salads and hummus, but their Persian specialties, like tender, ground beef kubideh kabobs served over saffron rice; homemade doogh, a salted mint and yogurt drink; and gormeh sabzi, a lamb and herb stew, are some of the best versions of these classic Persian dishes anywhere in town.
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-7:45 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats