Buck &Rider is an ultra-stylish, upscale seafood-themed restaurant and bar in the heart of Arcadia’s thriving dining district. It’s the most ambitious concept to date from LGO Hospitality group, whose popular and hip Arcadia-centric eateries have earned a devoted following among Phoenix’s most fashionable and well-heeled diners. The restaurant boasts an exceptionally good raw bar, with a daily-changing assortment of fresh oysters, as well as Gulf shrimp, Maine lobster, and other shellfish. The rest of the menu offers a sprawling assortment of surf-and-turf dishes, many prepared with Asian-inspired sauces. It’s a hit-or-miss kind menu, yielding gems like the deeply rich and creamy Radio Milano pasta troife. But there are too many bland or poorly executed dishes – including an overly vinegary Thai dipping sauce that accompanies a small bowl of calamari – to recommend Buck &Rider as the seafood parlor of your dreams.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay