At many a food festival, the Hot Bamboo booth has served dumplings, rice bowls, and bao looking like cute characters. Now, the family-run food stand, owned by Jakarta, Indonesia-born Anna Heinbach, has opened a brick-and-mortar setup in Chandler. However, Hot Bamboo still plans to be a heavy hitter in the food festival world.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Wednesday & Thursday 12-7 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 12-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats