This Las Vegas-based restaurant chain offers Cajun-style, super-fresh seafood at market prices. In a small bar, a pair of dining rooms, and a wide outdoor patio, diners eat shellfish by the bagful -- pounds of it, surprisingly fresh and seasoned with flavors of chili and celery salt and big notes of Cajun spice. You choose from one of four sauces and different levels of spiciness, and shellfish comes to you shell-on in plastic bags, having been doused with the high-flavor sauce and spices you chose. Chicken dishes and spicy sausage are available for folks who aren’t so sea-going.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-10 p.m.; Friday 12-11 p.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay