Pot Stickers galore! That's what Kona has that we love the most. These tasty chicken and vegetable dumplings are crispy on the outside, spicy on the inside. Ditto the Sweet and Spicy Shrimp, tossed in chili sauce; and the Chicken Satay, grilled marinated chicken skewers served with creamy cabbage slaw. A full sushi bar and a long list of fresh pizzas sounds like a strange combination, but they're just two reasons to come back for more. (When you do, try the Margherita Pizza, with hand-tossed crust dotted with olive oil, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar.) Delicious!
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 9:30 a.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 9:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary, Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates