It's not what you think. Louie was a promising young baseball pitcher from Toledo, Ohio who loved the comforts of Mom's meatloaf and Kung Fu movies. When Louie was a kid, his family hosted Hao, whose cousin, a rising table tennis phenom from Shanghai named Ling, grew up to be a stunning beauty and an accomplished chef. Ling's cuisine and Louie's love of comfort food come together in a menu of traditional Asian-inspired cuisine with a contemporary American twist. Try the Evil Jungle Princess Chicken or a tall order of Louie's F'n' Loaded Sliders. The bar offers a variety of specialty drinks, as well as beer and sake.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats