The setting is a cute converted brick home. The cuisine is classy central Mexican, with exotic ingredients like Cotija (dry crumbly white cheese), rajas (poblano chile strips), string-style white Oaxacan cheese, pumpkinseed, and cilantro crema. Everything is homemade, like killer guacamole, grilled chicken in mole poblano, sweet-spicy lamb adobo, and pepita-crusted snapper.
Courtesy of Los Sombreros
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other