We started coming here for the strawberry and goat cheese salad, and before you could say "Modern Italian Cuisine!" we were headed straight into a plateful of Margherita pizza (crushed tomato, fresh mozzarella and chopped basil). From there it was only minutes before we were calling for shrimp fettuccine, served with broccolini and a spicy garlic sugo. At lunch we go for the fork and knife meatball sandwich, draped in mozzarella and caramelized onions that make our mouth water just thinking about them. This new approach to Italian dining offers all these tasty dishes and more, served up in a sleekly sexy trattoria setting that calls to us from far NoRTH. We always respond.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay