It seems like everyone has their own favorite place to grab Thai food in town, but if you seek fresh, flavorful Thai cuisine you absolutely have to try Nunthaporn's Thai Cuisine in Mesa. You might think all pad Thai is created equal, but once you try Nunthaporn's you'll know what the dish should be. Feel free to try something new like the ginger and black fungus based pad khing, though, because no matter what your order at this modest-looking restaurant you won't be disappointed. Whatever you order, you can enjoy it inside or on the patio as you watch shoppers peruse Mesa's historic downtown promenade off of Main Street.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 4:30-8:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 4:30-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other