Gorgeous, Southwestern-themed hacienda-like restaurant featuring a tequileria with more than 100 types of distilled agave juice, and a vast, elegant patio with a captivating, flame-spitting waterfall. The food ain't too shabby, either. The gourmet, house-made tortillas are some of the best in the Valley, and there are various, mouth-watering items on the bill of fare, such as the red chile pork chop, the pollo margarita, and the Shawnee sea bass. The kind of place you take someone you want to impress with the holy trifecta of great ambiance, fantastic food, and superior service.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5 p.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay