In 2001, barkeeper Seamus McCaffrey sold his namesake downtown Phoenix pub and headed north, opening a new place at Ninth Street and Camelback Road. This one he named after his wife, Rosie. Like the other McCaffrey’s, it’s chockablock with Irish bric-a-brac, whiskeys, and draught beers. The music’s likely to be of a Celtic nature, too — Dropkick Murphys, traditional folk ballads — except on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when karaoke crooners command the mic in a cozy corner of this dark, vaguely cave-like bar.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday & Monday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Tuesday & Wednesday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private-group dining
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats