Part whiskey bar, part upscale restaurant, part home base for some of Phoenix's best-known chefs, The Gladly is a fixture of the Valley dining scene — and has been since its 2013 opening. Overseen by Chef Bernie Kantak, this Biltmore-area restaurant and Camelback Corridor staple also stocks more than 250 varieties of whiskey, most of which are served with the Gladly's signature ice balls — spherical "cubes" the staff crafts right at your table. The menu features contemporary American cuisine (duck meatloaf, a daily grilled cheese) and raw bar options, but the standout is the Original Chopped Salad. This colorful entree salad can only be found here and at Kantak's other establishment, Citizen Public House, and has been dubbed Arizona's state salad. It literally has its own Facebook page. New Normal: The Gladly team has curated a to-go menu, available through curbside pickup and Uber Eats.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 4-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant app to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats