Chef Christopher Collins, the guy behind Grassroots Kitchen in Scottsdale and Tempe and son of Wally Collins of Wally's American Pub 'n Grille, has taken over the space formerly occupied by Scottsdale Station, and turned it Twisted. The simple menu offers a modern take on American classic food with shareable dishes like pepper-glazed goat cheese, served gratin style with spicy tomato jam; peppadew peppers and buttermilk crackers, and Twisted oysters, which are broiled and paired with creamed spinach and béarnaise sauce. Sandwiches include the Topher’s tri-tip; also on hand are five types of stone-oven flatbreads. Desserts are offered as specials that change each day.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup