This Central Phoenix spot opened in 2009 as a simple coffee house. But since then it's transformed itself into a coffee shop, wine bar, lunch spot and more. On any given day you'll find a great selection of house made pastries – but we're not talking run-of-the-mill muffins and scones. They offer unique flavor combinations of the savory and sweet variety that are constantly changing, meaning if you want to catch your favorite flavor you'll just have to stop on by. Of course they offer freshly brewed coffee and espresso drinks as well as teas and other specialty beverages. At night things turn into a more swanky scene with wine, beer and small plates available for after-work imbibing on their spacious outdoor patio.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats