You might have heard of Urban Cookies before, but they would have been going by the alias Ollie Cakes. At least that's the name they used when they competed on — and won — Food Network's Cupcake Wars. Owners Brady and Shaun Breeze keep things fun and family-oriented at their bakery and though neither is a trained pastry chef, they make a mean cupcake and cookie. They offer seasonal flavors of pretty frosted cupcakes and cutesy-themed treats for what seems like every holiday and season. All of which gives us more than enough reason to stop by the brightly-lit bakery located near Seventh Street and Camelback Road on an almost too often basis. Their signature brown boxes are simple but chic and make a great gift in lieu of over-done alternatives like flowers or chocolate covered fruit.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 6p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-5p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats