Zipps' Arcadia location boasts a large selection of bites and brews and a sizable outdoor patio tricked out with misters, gas heaters, a fire pit, and, of course, plenty of TVs. Situated in the same Gaslight Square strip mall that hosts the Dilly Dally and Darwin's, this particular Zipps is a favorite for neighborhood bar-hoppers. It's a big place, and the cavernous setting -- including a bow-strung high ceiling and original brickwork -- sets the scene for dudes and dames to hang out and hook up, their voices raised above pounding pop music, shuffleboard matches, and the standard game-day hullabaloo. Though the focaccias are a fan favorite, friendly servers are happy to talk you through numerous food and drink specials, including cheap pizza slices and thrifty "Zipparitas" during happy hour.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 10:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay