Nobuo at Teeter House
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Tue.-Fri., 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-close; Sat.-Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Phoenix, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (63)
Hey Fan Fusion Visitors! Here's Where to Eat and Drink in Downtown Phoenix
Friday, May 24, 2019 at 9 a.m. by Natasha Yee
From early coffee to afternoon snack and late-night menus.
5 Best Spring 2019 Arizona Restaurant Week Menus
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Chris Malloy
The biannual tradition doesn't have to suck.
10 Best Japanese Restaurants in Metro Phoenix
Monday, November 5, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Ando Muneno
There's a lot more than sushi.
The Best Things to Do in Metro Phoenix This Week
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 6 a.m. by Lindsay Roberts
ATTN film nerds.
Best Of Awards
More Asian Restaurants in Central Phoenix