Latest Phoenix News
Superintendent Hopeful Frank Riggs Has Twitter Meltdown After Rival Declares WinNovember 12 at 10:49 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Syrian Whose Bombs Killed Arizona Soldiers in Iraq Gets Life Plus 30 YearsNovember 12 at 8 a.m. by Sean Holstege
Update: Arizona Election 2018: Who Won, Who Lost, What's Too Close Too CallNovember 11 at 6:53 p.m. by Stuart Warner
Kyrsten Sinema 32,000 Votes Ahead of Martha McSally in Latest Senate ResultsNovember 11 at 5:31 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Anatomy of Two Murders, Part II: Did Salim Richards Know His Killer?November 10 at 9:53 p.m. by Sean Holstege
CBD Unleashed: Industry Soars as Feds Relax on Medicinal Marijuana MoleculeNovember 10 at 9:52 p.m. by Nick Meyers
At 6-foot, 4 inches, and 307 pounds, he was not the kind of man to get jumped by a stranger.
New details shed light on two of the nine murders linked to accuse Phoenix serial killer Cleophus Cooksey Jr.
You could purchase a flight to Iceland or an entry-level DSLR camera for the same amount than the cost of a single meal...
With soccer moms, teachers, and grandmothers getting inked, it's almost like you're different if you don't have a tat.
Who failed this 7-year-old girl: Her father, her stepmother, police, DCS, or all of the above?
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
by Ray Stern
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
CBD Unleashed: Industry Soars as Feds Relax on Medicinal Marijuana Molecule
by Nick Meyers
- Rep.-Elect Raquel Terán Vows to Publicly Fight Lawsuit Questioning Her Citizenship
- Update: Democrat Kennedy Overtakes Republican In Arizona CorpComm Race
- Update: Katie Hobbs Pulls Closer to Steve Gaynor in Secretary of State Race
- From Sprinklers to CAP Canal: How GOP Propelled April Pinger to Water Board Seat
- Kyrsten Sinema 32,000 Votes Ahead of Martha McSally in Latest Senate Results
- GOP Ballot Lawsuit Settlement Brings Unintended Benefit for Rural Voters
- President Trump and Republicans Cry Voter Fraud as Arizona Democrats Gain Ground
- New Results From Maricopa County Give Kyrsten Sinema Slim Lead in Senate Race
New Community College Board Member Kathleen Winn Has Storied Political Past
by Ray Stern
More Phoenix News
Rep.-Elect Raquel Terán Vows to Publicly Fight Lawsuit Questioning Her...After a conservative, anti-immigrant activist filed another lawsuit challenging Terán's citizenship status, Terán...November 10 at 9:52 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
GOP Ballot Lawsuit Settlement Brings Unintended Benefit for Rural Voters“The Democrats are stealing this election, and we’re not gonna allow it," GOP attorney Kory Langhofer told reporters...November 9 at 9:47 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Update: Democrat Kennedy Overtakes Republican In Arizona CorpComm RaceThe projections don't bode well for "restoring integrity" at the commission.November 9 at 7:05 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
President Trump and Republicans Cry Voter Fraud as Arizona Democrats...After a Democrat took the lead in the Arizona Senate race, President Trump joined local Republicans in raising the...November 9 at 1:58 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Update: Katie Hobbs Pulls Closer to Steve Gaynor in Secretary of State RaceHis opponent, Katie Hobbs, has not conceded the race, citing a "razor-thin margin."November 8 at 6:37 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Update: Democrat Kathy Hoffman Leading Arizona Superintendent ContestKathy Hoffman is one of the few statewide Democratic candidates within striking distance of their Republican opponent.November 8 at 5:31 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty