Latest Phoenix News
Top Phoenix City Prosecutor Leaves After Deaths of Domestic Violence VictimsDecember 10 at 7 a.m. by Bill Myers
Sources: Avondale Police Sergeant Fired After Making Racist Facebook PostsDecember 10 at 6:30 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Inquiry: No Rules Broken in Special Treatment of Sue Black's Ex-HousemateDecember 7 at 9:55 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Central Arizona Project Board Votes to Support Drought Contingency PlanDecember 6 at 7:42 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
As Pieces of Arizona Drought Plan Fall in Place, CAP Insists on Signing RightsDecember 6 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Gila River Indian Community Approves Major Deal to Provide Water to CAPDecember 5 at 5:35 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Asked if she wanted to lead the National Park Service one day. Black responded, “Actually, I’d like to be Secretary of...
Who failed this 7-year-old girl: Her father, her stepmother, police, DCS, or all of the above?
Chef Tamara Stanger gives Copper & Cotton the feel that you're not in Phoenix any more
At 6-foot, 4 inches, and 307 pounds, he was not the kind of man to get jumped by a stranger.
New details shed light on two of the nine murders linked to accuse Phoenix serial killer Cleophus Cooksey Jr.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Central Arizona Project Board Votes to Support Drought Contingency Plan
- As Pieces of Arizona Drought Plan Fall in Place, CAP Insists on Signing Rights
- Gila River Indian Community Approves Major Deal to Provide Water to CAP
- Drivers Needed: Waymo's New Autonomous Taxi Service Falls Short of 2018 Goal
- Prescott Educator Accused David Stringer of Anti-Semitism in 2017
- Prescott City Council Calls on State Rep. Stringer to Resign For Racist Comments
- Rep. David Stringer Wrote White Nationalist Column in 2017
- State Rep. Stringer Gives Up Committee Chairmanship Following Racist Comments
- Report: County Assessor Paul Petersen Runs 'Black Market' Adoption Agency
- In Latest Racist Remarks, Rep. David Stringer Says Black People Don't 'Blend In'
More Phoenix News
Drivers Needed: Waymo's New Autonomous Taxi Service Falls Short of 2018...The new service, while impressive in its own right, isn't quite the "Johnny Cab" many thought it would be.December 5 at 12:46 p.m. by Ray Stern
Prescott Educator Accused David Stringer of Anti-Semitism in 2017State Rep. David Stringer allegedly pointed at her Star of David necklace and said, "I know exactly who I am...December 5 at 7 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
David Stringer Stripped of Two More Committee Roles After Racist CommentsThe moves significantly diminish Stringer's influence as a state lawmaker.December 4 at 4:24 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Prescott City Council Calls on State Rep. Stringer to Resign For Racist...“Mr. Stringer’s misguided, outdated, and offensive opinions reflect poorly and inaccurately on all of us."December 4 at 12:40 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
'Friendly' Proposal by CAP Board Could Derail Arizona Drought Talks"This threatens to trigger further amendments from others who want to modify the deal, thus negating the progress we...December 4 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Rep. David Stringer Wrote White Nationalist Column in 2017"The United States may be the first nation in history to voluntarily surrender its traditional culture and national...December 3 at 4:13 p.m. by Steven Hsieh