Latest Phoenix News
Budding Leaf: Curaleaf Carves Out New Territory With Midtown Roots AcquisitionDecember 14 at 4:20 p.m. by Nick Meyers
Chatting With Greta Rogers, the 90-Year-Old Who Dunked on Robert SarverDecember 14 at 2:48 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Maricopa County Dems Yank Support For Phoenix Councilman NowakowskiDecember 14 at 7 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Despite Looming Shortages, Phoenix City Council Sinks Proposed Water Rate HikeDecember 13 at 6 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Update: Phoenix City Council to Delay Vote on $230 Million Suns Arena RenovationsDecember 12 at 11:26 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Who Mistakenly Called Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio a 'Convicted Felon?' Lots of PeopleDecember 12 at 7 a.m. by Ray Stern
Asked if she wanted to lead the National Park Service one day. Black responded, “Actually, I’d like to be Secretary of...
Who failed this 7-year-old girl: Her father, her stepmother, police, DCS, or all of the above?
Chef Tamara Stanger gives Copper & Cotton the feel that you're not in Phoenix any more
At 6-foot, 4 inches, and 307 pounds, he was not the kind of man to get jumped by a stranger.
New details shed light on two of the nine murders linked to accuse Phoenix serial killer Cleophus Cooksey Jr.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
by Ray Stern
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Despite Looming Shortages, Phoenix City Council Sinks Proposed Water Rate Hike
Who Mistakenly Called Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio a 'Convicted Felon?' Lots of People
by Ray Stern
- The EPA's Latest Proposal Is Terrible News for Arizona Water
- Inquiry: No Rules Broken in Special Treatment of Sue Black's Ex-Housemate
- Central Arizona Project Board Votes to Support Drought Contingency Plan
- Maricopa County Dems Yank Support For Phoenix Councilman Nowakowski
- Update: Phoenix City Council to Delay Vote on $230 Million Suns Arena Renovations
- Sources: Avondale Police Sergeant Fired After Making Racist Facebook Posts
- Prescott City Council Calls on State Rep. Stringer to Resign For Racist Comments
- Rep. David Stringer Wrote White Nationalist Column in 2017
More Phoenix News
The EPA's Latest Proposal Is Terrible News for Arizona WaterWildlife are also poised to lose critical habitat under the Trump administration's proposal to curtail Clean Water...December 12 at 6 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Top Phoenix City Prosecutor Leaves After Deaths of Domestic Violence...City says that Vicki HIll's retirement was planned last summer but hasn't verified that claim.December 10 at 7 a.m. by Bill Myers
Sources: Avondale Police Sergeant Fired After Making Racist Facebook PostsSgt. Sean Maas is appealing his termination.December 10 at 6:30 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Inquiry: No Rules Broken in Special Treatment of Sue Black's Ex-HousemateNothing to see here.December 7 at 9:55 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Central Arizona Project Board Votes to Support Drought Contingency PlanThe decision smooths the way for Arizona to sign a multi-state plan to stave off a catastrophic shortage on the...December 6 at 7:42 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
As Pieces of Arizona Drought Plan Fall in Place, CAP Insists on Signing...This major remaining issue has sunk Arizona drought talks in years past.December 6 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman