Latest Phoenix News
Arizona Public Service: State-Regulated Utility or 'Political Machine'?April 21 at 1:08 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Report Doesn't Give Clear Cause for Phoenix Police Shooting Spike in 2018April 19 at 2:22 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Your Guide to the Best 4/20 Parties and Events in Phoenix in 2019April 19 at 1:28 p.m. by Benjamin Leatherman
Mueller Report Aside, Julian Assange's Arrest Is a Danger to Us AllApril 19 at 6:30 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
It Soon Will Be Illegal to Text and Drive in ArizonaApril 18 at 1:26 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Is the purpose of building a wall at the border with private funds to protect the U.S. or raise money for 2020 elections?
Director and CEO Amada Cruz has solved the museum's financial woes for now. but docents ask: “... did she have to murder...
Speculating on water is a tough gig in this state. Is it a bad idea, or a brilliant one?
Chris Bianco and Myke Olsen are among the pizzaioli making the Valley a hot spot for pizza.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
by Ray Stern
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Ex-Libertarian Activist Vann Gutier Gets Probation, Jail Time in Assault Case
- Arizona Democrats Push ERA One More Time, Republicans Block Them Again
- AZ GOP Chair Kelli Ward Shares Stage With Conspiracy Theorist Laura Loomer
- How David Stringer's Racism Unearthed His Sordid Past
- APS Claims Customer Rates Don’t Fund Its Political Spending. APS Is Wrong
- It Soon Will Be Illegal to Text and Drive in Arizona
- You Can Pay $5,600 for VIP Time With McSally, Karl Rove, and Jerry Colangelo
- Pakistani Man Detained by ICE in Arizona Tells Us Why He Went on Hunger Strike
- One Bill Shows Why Arizona Hasn’t Passed Any Criminal Justice Reform This Year
- ASU Police Report Stranger Sexual Assault on Tempe Campus
More Phoenix News
Phoenix Medical Marijuana Patient Jailed for Vape Pen“He was like, ‘The weed doesn’t matter. We only care about the wax.""April 18 at 9 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
You Can Pay $5,600 for VIP Time With McSally, Karl Rove, and Jerry...Coughing up $5,600 will give a guest the designation of "co-host."April 18 at 7 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Phoenix Approves $231 Million Mixed-Use Development for Downtown...Development will include two towers, a 150-room hotel, retail, and grocery space. Developer says 5 percent of...April 18 at 6 a.m. by Lynn Trimble
Arizona Democrats Push ERA One More Time, Republicans Block Them AgainRepublicans rejected equality again.April 16 at 4:34 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Update: Man Convicted Even Though Missing Girlfriend's Body Never FoundCo-workers say Robert Interval constantly accused Christina Mustafa of cheating as the search continues for her body.April 16 at 1:59 p.m. by Sean Holstege
AZ GOP Chair Kelli Ward Shares Stage With Conspiracy Theorist Laura LoomerThe evening event highlighted a blurring line between Arizona's establishment right and a paranoid strain of...April 16 at 12:02 p.m. by Steven Hsieh