Latest Phoenix News
AZ Correction Officer: 'Felt Cute, Might Pepper Spray Your Baby Daddy ...'April 25 at 8:17 a.m. by Meg O'Connor
Anti-Migrant Vigilantes AZ Patriots Went on Ride-Along With Border PatrolApril 25 at 7:30 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Secular Group Demands That Ducey Take Down 'He Is Risen' Easter PostApril 24 at 8:19 a.m. by Ray Stern
City of Phoenix Denied Accommodations for Employee After Cancer DiagnosisApril 24 at 8 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Congressman Who Visited Arizona Border Went Home With False Tuberculosis RumorApril 23 at 10:01 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Man in Viral Police Shooting Video Sues, Claims Phoenix PD Sicced Dogs on HimApril 23 at 8 a.m. by Meg O'Connor
Is the purpose of building a wall at the border with private funds to protect the U.S. or raise money for 2020 elections?
Director and CEO Amada Cruz has solved the museum's financial woes for now. but docents ask: “... did she have to murder...
Speculating on water is a tough gig in this state. Is it a bad idea, or a brilliant one?
Chris Bianco and Myke Olsen are among the pizzaioli making the Valley a hot spot for pizza.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Secular Group Demands That Ducey Take Down 'He Is Risen' Easter Post
- Congressman Who Visited Arizona Border Went Home With False Tuberculosis Rumor
- APS Quits Anti-Clean-Air Lobbying Group Under Scrutiny by House Democrats
- Arizona Public Service: State-Regulated Utility or 'Political Machine'?
- Ex-Libertarian Activist Vann Gutier Gets Probation, Jail Time in Assault Case
- Report Doesn't Give Clear Cause for Phoenix Police Shooting Spike in 2018
- It Soon Will Be Illegal to Text and Drive in Arizona
- You Can Pay $5,600 for VIP Time With McSally, Karl Rove, and Jerry Colangelo
- AZ GOP Chair Kelli Ward Shares Stage With Conspiracy Theorist Laura Loomer
- Pakistani Man Detained by ICE in Arizona Tells Us Why He Went on Hunger Strike
More Phoenix News
APS Quits Anti-Clean-Air Lobbying Group Under Scrutiny by House DemocratsThe Utility Air Regulatory Group is run by a law firm where the EPA's top air-quality official was, until very...April 22 at 8 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Arizona Public Service: State-Regulated Utility or 'Political Machine'?Executives should have been running a utility, critics say. Instead, they were running political campaigns.April 21 at 1:08 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Report Doesn't Give Clear Cause for Phoenix Police Shooting Spike in 2018Those who want easy answers will be disappointed.April 19 at 2:22 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Your Guide to the Best 4/20 Parties and Events in Phoenix in 2019How to really light it up in the Valley during the biggest day of the year for local marijuana fans.April 19 at 1:28 p.m. by Benjamin Leatherman
Ex-Libertarian Activist Vann Gutier Gets Probation, Jail Time in...The sheriff's office requested multiple felony charges for activist Vann Gutier of Phoenix. A plea deal reduced that...April 19 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Mueller Report Aside, Julian Assange's Arrest Is a Danger to Us AllToo many on the left want to punish the WikiLeaks founder for hurting Hillary Clinton's campaign, forgetting the...April 19 at 6:30 a.m. by Stephen Lemons