Latest Phoenix News
It Soon Will Be Illegal to Text and Drive in ArizonaApril 18 at 1:26 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Phoenix Medical Marijuana Patient Jailed for Vape PenApril 18 at 9 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
You Can Pay $5,600 for VIP Time With McSally, Karl Rove, and Jerry ColangeloApril 18 at 7 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
Phoenix Approves $231 Million Mixed-Use Development for Downtown Transit HubApril 18 at 6 a.m. by Lynn Trimble
Your Guide to the Best 4/20 Parties and Events in Phoenix in 2019April 17 at 7 a.m. by Benjamin Leatherman
Arizona Democrats Push ERA One More Time, Republicans Block Them AgainApril 16 at 4:34 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Is the purpose of building a wall at the border with private funds to protect the U.S. or raise money for 2020 elections?
Director and CEO Amada Cruz has solved the museum's financial woes for now. but docents ask: “... did she have to murder...
Speculating on water is a tough gig in this state. Is it a bad idea, or a brilliant one?
Chris Bianco and Myke Olsen are among the pizzaioli making the Valley a hot spot for pizza.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
by Ray Stern
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- AZ GOP Chair Kelli Ward Shares Stage With Conspiracy Theorist Laura Loomer
- How David Stringer's Racism Unearthed His Sordid Past
- APS Claims Customer Rates Don’t Fund Its Political Spending. APS Is Wrong
- From Travel Records to Twitter: Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar's Bad Week
- Despite New Director, Antiquity Sites Reportedly Damaged in Arizona Park
- You Can Pay $5,600 for VIP Time With McSally, Karl Rove, and Jerry Colangelo
- Pakistani Man Detained by ICE in Arizona Tells Us Why He Went on Hunger Strike
- One Bill Shows Why Arizona Hasn’t Passed Any Criminal Justice Reform This Year
- ASU Police Report Stranger Sexual Assault on Tempe Campus
- Arizona House Votes to Repeal 'No Promo Homo' Law
More Phoenix News
Update: Man Convicted Even Though Missing Girlfriend's Body Never FoundCo-workers say Robert Interval constantly accused Christina Mustafa of cheating as the search continues for her body.April 16 at 1:59 p.m. by Sean Holstege
AZ GOP Chair Kelli Ward Shares Stage With Conspiracy Theorist Laura LoomerThe evening event highlighted a blurring line between Arizona's establishment right and a paranoid strain of...April 16 at 12:02 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Pakistani Man Detained by ICE in Arizona Tells Us Why He Went on Hunger..."Deport me or release me."April 16 at 7 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
One Bill Shows Why Arizona Hasn’t Passed Any Criminal Justice Reform...Real reform or "smoke and mirrors?"April 15 at 10:56 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
How David Stringer's Racism Unearthed His Sordid PastThe Prescott Republican might've had a long career. Then he opened his mouth.April 14 at 6:21 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
After Colorado River Drought Plan, What's Next for Water in Arizona?"It's always about bringing in water from someplace else," said Sandy Bahr of the Sierra Club.April 12 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman