Latest Phoenix News
In Discussing Colorado River Drought Plan, Ducey Won't Say 'Climate Change'February 18 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
How a Phoenix Bank Robber Redeemed Himself by Becoming 'King Rat'February 15 at 7 a.m. by Alan Prendergast
Citing Controversial Bill, Gila River Tribe Backs Away from Arizona Drought PlanFebruary 14 at 6:11 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Police: Local Gun Range Owner Reportedly Fired Shots at Wife, Then Killed HimselfFebruary 14 at 4:03 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Sheila Polk’s Big Bang Theory: Prosecutor Likens Medical Marijuana to 'Explosives'February 14 at 9 a.m. by Ray Stern
$10M Claim Blames Ducey, State for Uber Self-Driving Crash That Killed WomanFebruary 13 at 4:48 p.m. by Ray Stern
In the federal prison where snitches where often targeted for death, a master criminal broke the convict code and turned...
Taking a most excellent look back through time and looking back at the metro Phoenix locales used in the filming of Bill...
Arizona food is going next level.
With the Royal Rumble returning to the Valley this weekend, it's time to recall our long love affair with the Rock, John...
The eldest son of Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett out to "kick some ass," as a friend urges, in southeast Arizona.
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- Citing Controversial Bill, Gila River Tribe Backs Away from Arizona Drought Plan
- Senate Candidate Who Shot Mom Suing Over Losing Job as Professor
Michelle Obama Delivers Hope to Sold-Out Phoenix Crowd at First Stop of Book Tour
by Paula Ibieta
- 'God is in the Gallery': John Kavanagh Mocks Athena Salman's Secular Prayer
- Anti-LGBTQ 'Hate Group' Claims It's the Victim of Atheist Arizona Lawmaker
- Auditor General: Hit by Recession, Arizona's Water Department 10 Years Behind
- Lime Scooter Firm Says It's Leaving Tempe Because of City Regulations
Inside Item 9: Casa Grande Medical-Marijuana Grow Facility Goes for Max Effect
by Nick Meyers
- Cindy 'Sherlock' McCain’s False Claim Is Symptom of Human Trafficking Hysteria
Arizona Prisoner Dies After Writing 'I Am Being Killed' in Court Document
by Steven Hsieh
More Phoenix News
Senate Candidate Who Shot Mom Suing Over Losing Job as Professor"Wilson contends he was quite possible [sic] fired because of his Republican Party affiliation..."February 13 at 1:30 p.m. by Ray Stern
'God is in the Gallery': John Kavanagh Mocks Athena Salman's Secular Prayer“My floor statement was a friendly counterpoint to Representative Salman’s hijacking of the prayer," Representative...February 13 at 8:52 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Judge Rebukes Arizona Walmart for Firing Employee With...The former Walmart employee smokes marijuana before bed as a sleep aid and to treat her shoulder pain and arthritis,...February 13 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Anti-LGBTQ 'Hate Group' Claims It's the Victim of Atheist Arizona Lawmaker"I'm not singling out religion and trying to attack religion," Arizona State Senator Juan Mendez said in response.February 12 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Auditor General: Hit by Recession, Arizona's Water Department 10 Years...Director Tom Buschatzke said that groundwater management suffered "no meaningful loss."February 12 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Arizona Legislature Eases Restrictive Four-Hour English Law in Historic...Bill sponsor Senator Paul Boyer said, "Whoever said the legislature couldn't get along should take a close look at...February 11 at 6:10 p.m. by Joseph Flaherty