Latest Phoenix News
Height v. Blight? Phoenix City Council Punts on High-Rise CondosMarch 21 at 6 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Former Ducey Appointee's Son Stands to Gain From Bill to Spend $750K on AppMarch 20 at 6 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Ethics Committee: David Stringer Must Make Sex-Crime Records PublicMarch 20 at 5:34 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
UPDATE: AZ Supreme Court Rules That Nowakowski Recall Election Won't Go OnMarch 20 at 1:10 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
ASU Conservative Group Held Event With Charlottesville SpeakerMarch 20 at 12:52 p.m. by Steven Hsieh
Director and CEO Amada Cruz has solved the museum's financial woes for now. but docents ask: “... did she have to murder...
Speculating on water is a tough gig in this state. Is it a bad idea, or a brilliant one?
Chris Bianco and Myke Olsen are among the pizzaioli making the Valley a hot spot for pizza.
In the federal prison where snitches where often targeted for death, a master criminal broke the convict code and turned...
Recommended for You
Powered by SailThru
Powered by SailThru
In Case You Missed It
- Best of Phoenix 2018: Best (and Worst) Political Behavior
- Lemons: Backpage Founders Donated to Powerless Democrats; That's a Story?
- EEOC: Scottsdale Wine Bar Bosses, Staff Harassed Workers Perceived to Be Gay With Slurs, Taunts
- 21st-Century Viking: The Life and Death of Ex-Con, Tattoo Artist, and Heathen Warrior Jubel Dean Perkins
- Maryvale 'Serial Shooter' Murders Have Residents on Edge — And Feeling Abandoned
- This Winter Gave Us Record Snow and Rain, but What Did It Do for the Drought?
- Arizona Man Arrested After Making Threats at Islamic Center
- Speculators Back Controversial Water Transfer Bill in Arizona House
- Should You Eat Fish From Community Ponds Around Phoenix? Maybe Not, Study Says
- Meet the Political Operatives Behind Phoenix's New 'Citizen' Ballot Initiative
- Ethics Committee: David Stringer Must Make Sex-Crime Records Public
- UPDATE: AZ Supreme Court Rules That Nowakowski Recall Election Won't Go On
- ASU Conservative Group Held Event With Charlottesville Speaker
- Prosecutors Bungle AR-15 Assault Case Against Strip Club Owner Todd Borowsky
- Following Protests, Bill Exempting Arizona Students From $12 Wage Hits a Snag
More Phoenix News
New Zealand Shooter Loathed 'Invaders'; So Do Trump and Too Many ArizonansNo wonder Brenton Tarrant refers to the U.S. president as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”March 20 at 7 a.m. by Stephen Lemons
Arizona Supreme Court Justices Appear to Favor Medical-Marijuana ExtractsTuesday's Supreme Court hearing included a detailed discussion of pot brownies.March 19 at 5:56 p.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
Counterterrorism Center Monitored Replies to DPS Director's Kaepernick...Records show the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center took pages of screenshots of replies sent by Twitter...March 19 at 7 a.m. by Joseph Flaherty
Prosecutors Bungle AR-15 Assault Case Against Strip Club Owner Todd..."Come out, my little rabbits ... I have a gift for you. Come meet my AK."March 19 at 6:30 a.m. by Steven Hsieh
This Winter Gave Us Record Snow and Rain, but What Did It Do for the...Not even close.March 19 at 6 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman
For Polluting the Air, Maricopa County Slaps Circle K With Video Job,...Last year, the parent company of the gas station chain raked in more than $8 billion in profits.March 18 at 7 a.m. by Elizabeth Whitman