Want to know what new release discs and platters are moving across the Valley at local record stores? We've got you covered with another installment of What's Selling.
Renowned for moving narcocorridos as quick as rounds through an AK-47, Las Korajudas Discoteca isn't that much different from other Latin music shops around the Valley. There's a bumping speaker blaring norteñas outside their door and tons of CD's lining their racks.
Downtown music listeners can't get enough of the outlaw tales of drug running and desert immigration recanted by the likes of Tito Y Su Torbellino, Martin Castillo, and El Parrandero.
Follow the jump to see who else made the cut on this week's list.
1. Tito Y Su Torbellino - Fueron Valientes
2. Martin Castillo - Seguimos De Frente
3. El Parrandero - Laberinto
4. Alfredo Olivas - El Patroncito
5. Jorge Santa Cruz Y Su Quinto Elemento - La Supremacia