Isacc Quesada's DUI Ruin: One Dead, Baby and Women Injured, Witnesses Punched and Kicked

Isacc Quesada was involved in a simple fender-bender in Phoenix on Saturday night.

What ended up happening, though, left one man dead, injured two women and a baby, and additional people were punched and kicked -- which has Quesada, 20, in jail on nine felony charges.

According to court documents obtained by New Times, Quesada rear-ended a car containing a husband and wife near 19th Avenue and Northern around 6:30 p.m. Friday.

The husband and wife got out of their car, but Quesada put his car in reverse, and started to drive off, the documents state. The man tried to grab Quesada through his driver's-side window in an attempt to get him to stop, but Quesada took off -- with the man hanging from the window.

Quesada then crossed into oncoming traffic and hit another car, sending the man flying from his window, and onto the roadway, according to court documents.

One witness attempted to get Quesada out of the car, but Quesada kicked him, and when another witness tried to help the man who'd just been thrown onto the roadway, Quesada punched that person, the documents say.

Eventually, several people were able to prevent Quesada from getting back in his car, and they held him until the cops showed up.

According to the court documents, there were two women and a baby inside the second car Quesada hit. Both women had chest and neck pain, according to the documents. The 1-year-old baby, who was bleeding from the mouth, was taken to Phoenix Children's Hospital.

The man flung from Quesada's car was taken to a hospital, but was pronounced dead about three hours later, according to the documents.

Quesada smelled like alcohol, and had an open bottle of Corona in the front seat with him, the documents say. A blood-alcohol test confirmed he'd had some alcohol, with a level of .237. Blood tests run at the hospital -- where Quesada was taken with minor injuries -- showed signs of marijuana and cocaine, according to the documents.

A search warrant was obtained for more of Quesada's blood, as well as a urine sample.

Quesada was booked into jail on various charges, including manslaughter, aggravated assault, hit-and-run involving death, and endangerment.

His bond was set at $1 million.