"Buffalo" William Willis, Tunnel-Digging/Cross-Dressing Kiddy Porn Connoisseur, Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison

Remember last year when a guy was arrested after Glendale police found what appeared to be the beginning stages of an underground, Silence of the Lambs-esque sex-dungeon being built in his back yard? Well, he's going to prison...for a long time.

William Willis, 46, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of sexual exploitation of a minor and two counts of attempt to commit sexual exploitation of a minor. He was sentenced this morning by Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Warren Granville to 20 years in prison.

Additionally, Willis will be placed on lifetime probation.

Willis was arrested in July of 2010 after he and another man, 21-year-old Cory Houghton, were seen leaving the scene of a pharmacy burglary near 91st Avenue and Thunderbird.

During the interrogation, Willis told the cops that he had stolen property at his house, resulting in a search warrant for the property.

Considering Willis had a stash of kiddy-porn and a recently-dug tunnel leading to a secret, underground room in his backyard, directing police to his house was probably one of the dumber things he did that day.

According to court documents obtained by New Times, the tunnel and the kiddy-porn was only a part of the creep-tastic stuff goin' on at the Willis residence.

When searching the house, cops also found what they referred to as "cross-dressing clothing" -- which apparently was in plain view in an office in Willis' house.

Along with the RuPaul gear, and sex toys also found by detectives, there were pictures of kids having sex littered throughout the office.

In May, about a year after his arrest, Willis removed an ankle monitor he was ordered to wear as his kiddy-porn case works its way through the courts. He was arrested by U.S. Marshals two days later.

Following his second arrest, Willis' wife, Jamie Willis, was arrested for helping him escape house arrest.

In the days leading up to Willis' escape from custody, Jamie Willis deactivated the couple's cell-phone service and moved their belongings out of their residence.

When Willis' ankle monitor stopped transmitting a signal, Jamie Willis helped cut it off of his leg and drove the couple in a borrowed car to a new apartment without clearing it with her husband's probation officer, according to court docs.

When the two were arrested, police found William Willis in a disguise and discovered that Jamie Willis had changed the number on the couple's cell phone.

When asked about helping her husband flee from custody, Jamie Willis told U.S. Marshals "what can I say? I love my husband."

Without further ado, the real "Buffalo Bill." Umm...enjoy.