Chipotle Mexican Grill, Phoenix (4622 E. Cactus Road)
"At rice station on magnetic knife holder, several knives with food debris on blades. Per manager, knives were stored clean. Knives were moved to be re-washed, rinsed, and sanitized."
Sainz Mexican Restaurant, Phoenix
"Cook was observed touching cut tomatoes and bread (ready to eat food) with his bare hands."
Fry's Marketplace, Phoenix (4707 E. Shea Blvd.)
"In bistro walk in cooler, pork/45.7*F and rib eye/46.5*F out of internal temperatures. Per employee, pork and rib eye were in cooler from the previous day. Manager discarded pork and rib eye."
Tortas Paquime, Phoenix
"Observed employee wash and rinse a blender without first sanitizing it before she went to use it."
McDonald's, Phoenix (8001 E. Indian School Road)
"Observed employee wearing gloves touching face, glasses, and hair and tucking in back of shirt and not discarding gloves and re-washing hands."
Joey's of Chicago, Surprise
"Establishment did not demonstrate knowledge for the following reasons: 1) Observed 3 Priority violations, and 4 Priority Foundation violations for this inspection. 2) Person in charge and certified food manager did not know the proper concentration for Quat sanitizer solution. 3) Person in charge and certified food manager did not know the proper cooking temperatures for raw ground beef."
Springfield Golf Resort, Chandler
"Cook observed handling hot dog bun and topping hot dog with chopped onions with bare hands - trained worker at time on the requirement to eliminate bare hand contact and the public health reasons."