Beer nerds and whiskey lovers, listen up. Starting today at 4 p.m., Yucca Tap Room will have nine different barrel-aged beers on draft, including stouts, a barleywine, and a sour ale. That means it's time to hide inside the dark, cool, cave-like bar at Yucca and sip your way through a flight of rich, flavorful brews from the barrel.
Here's the line-up on draft:
- Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout (Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, 14.2%)
- Deschutes The Abyss (Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, 11%)
- Deschutes Mirror Mirror (Wine Barrel Aged Barleywine, 11.2%)
- Anderson Valley Huge Arker (Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, 13.5%)
- Moylan's Old Blarney (Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine, 10%)
- Oskar Blues G'Knight (Breckenridge Whiskey Barrel Aged Imperial Red, 8.7%)
- Joseph James Red Fox (Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, 9.5%)
- New Belgium La Folie (Oak Barrel Aged Sour Brown Ale, 7%
- Founders KBS (Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout , 11.2%)
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
All nine brews will be ready at Yucca Tap Room's lounge starting today at 4 p.m. 10-ounce pours will be available for $8 or $9, depending on which brew you choose, or you can get a flight of three for $12.
Seven of the nine varieties are only torpedo keg-sized, so stop by before the barrels run dry.