- Sweet Republic, Phoenix "Though you'll still find the 24 flavors of ice cream Sweet Republic fans have come to love at the original Scottsdale location, there are a few new options available at the Phoenix store. They include a Salted Caramel Shake ($6.75) that includes three scoops of salted butter caramel ice cream and salted caramel sauces"
- TapHouse Kitchen, Scottsdale "TapHouse Kitchen offers a menu modern American cuisine, in addition to a respectable selection of craft beers. The tap lineup includes local options from Grand Canyon, Four Peaks, and Papago Brewery."
- Original Chop Shop Co., Chandler "If we said we never get a craving for Original ChopShop Co.'s kale Caesar salad every now and then, we'd be lying. The local restaurant focusing on healthy eats and pressed-to-order juices has been a hit already in both Scottsdale and Tempe."
- Karl's Quality Bakery, Sunnyslope (Re-open) "The bakery is already offering the same menu of pastries, breads, and other baked goods they served at the original location for some 20 years. But for now Christine hasn't been able to start offering the handmade chocolates she sold next-door at The Bakers Daughter."
- Steak 44, Phoenix "The menu at Steak 44 will include meaty options such as an 8-ounce petite fillet mignon ($38), a 16-ounce delmonico ($37), and a 22-ounce bone-in rib eye ($44). You'll also have the option to top off your steak with truffle butter ($4) or a crab cake "oscar" ($29)."
- Lola Coffee at The Yard, Phoenix "For real coffee enthusiasts, Lola offers a few truly unique things. The first one you're likely to notice will be the Oji cold drip coffee machines. There are two of them sitting on either end of the Lola's bar and according to Clarke, they're the best machines available for making large batches of cold brewed coffee."