Under normal circumstances, we'd have to log quite a few miles in order to enjoy plates created by Aaron May, Christopher Gross, Matt Carter, and Josh Herbert in one night. And that's assuming we'd be able to stuff ourselves with that much food.
It won't be a problem, however, on March 10 when the Phoenix culinary stars will align for a night of wining and dining -- and for a good cause.
Oh, and Vikings fans, they've got a celebrity sports host whom you might want to see.
The evening will feature a six-course meal, with each dish prepared by a different Phoenix celeb-chef. Each course will also include a beer, wine, or cocktail pairing.
Here's the chef lineup:
- Aaron May of Praying Monk and LTB Concepts
- Beau MacMillan of Elements at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
- Akira Back of Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant and Lounge in Las Vegas
- Matt Carter of The Mission Restaurant and Lounge, The House Brasserie and Zinc Bistro
- Christopher Gross of Christopher's Restaurant & Crush Lounge
- Josh Hebert of POSH Restaurant
Hosting the event, and adding some athletic appeal, will be Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen. The evening will benefit his charity, Jared Allen's Homes for Wounded Warriors, which raises money to build or modify the homes of wounded soldiers.
Cocktails and a meet-and-greet with Allen will kick off the night at 6:30 p.m. Dinner is scheduled to start at 7:15 and will end with a dessert.
Tickets are $125 and include food and drink pairings, although tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or to purchase a ticket visit the Praying Monk website or call 1-866-977-6849. Limited seating is available.
Menu details will be posted on the Praying Monk website.