If you're looking for a fancy soiree to put on your weekend calendar, then you might be interested in Cooks and Corks, an al fresco evening of food and drinks at one of the Valley's top resorts.
The one-night tasting event is the official kick-off to next year's Scottsdale Culinary Festival and will be held on Friday, November 14 at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. Attendees will get to sample food from some of Scottsdale's top chefs and enjoy spirits, wines, and craft beers from Hensley Beverage Co.
The Scottsdale League for the Arts has rallied an impressive lineup of talent for Cooks and Corks this year. Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale Executive Chef Mel Mecinas will create a multi-course tasting menu along with other chefs including:
- Jay Bogsinske, The Phoenician
- Kevin Binkley, Binkley's Restaurant
- Michael Cairns, Montelucia Resort & Spa
- Jesse Hansen, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
- Paul McCabe, Royal Palms Resort & Spa
- Beau MacMillan, Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain
- Lee Hillson, The Phoenician
- Christopher Nicosia, Sassi
- Travis Garner, The Capital Grille
- Matt Carter, The House/The Mission
- Roberto Madrid, deseo at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Attendees will also get to sample a selection of drinks. Look for local names such as Arizona Stronghold, Grand Canyon Winery, Roger Clyne's Moonshine Tequila, and Press Coffee, as well as national brands such as Goose Island Brewery, High West Distillery, and Stella Artois.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Local band The Lark & Key will provide live music throughout the night.
Tickets to Cooks and Corks are all-inclusive and start at $125 a person for general admission. VIP tickets, which cost $175, are also available and include exclusive pre-event Mix & Mingle with the chefs. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the event ends at 10 p.m.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit the Cooks and Corks website.