This curry recipe is all about the Crock Pot. The Crock Pot might be the thriftiest small appliance you could have in your kitchen. That's because it is not only thrifty with your ingredients money, it is efficient on energy and your time. You just plop everything into the crock in the morning, turn to low and walk away. Come home at night and dinner is served. Learn how to make Chicken Curry in a Crock Pot after the jump.
· 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
· 1 Onion
· ½ Head Cauliflower
· 4 Carrots sliced
· 6 garlic cloves, minced
· 2 cans stewed tomatoes with juice
· 1 Tspn cinnamon
· 4 Tspn curry powder
· 4 Tspn turmeric
· 1/2 C raisins
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Place frozen chicken in to Crock Pot
2. Measure out spices and add on top of chicken
3. Add garlic and onions
4. Combine remaining ingredients to cooker
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours
6. Serve over rice with a dollop of sour cream