By Amy Silverman
There are certain rites of passage, I've learned, for the Gross Out Girl.
Like the first time I read about slimy mold build-up in an ice machine, or my first dead roaches on the floor of an ice cream shop. Blood in the aisles at a dollar store, now that was a memorable one. But the grossest gross out so far was the one about the live roaches crawling on the food at a local Vietnamese restaurant.
Until today, when I read the latest Maricopa County restaurant inspection report for Cadillac Ranch, at 2000 E. Rio Salado in Tempe, which included the unforgettable:
"FOUND SPOILED PULL PORK AND PASTA WITH BIO SLIME."
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
The food was disposed of immediately, but I think I'll skip the luxury ride. Bio slime???