Voting begins today and will be open online through Monday, March 17. Winners will then be announced on Sunday, April 13, at the Wine Country Brunch, a part of the Scottsdale Culinary Festival.
Chef of the Year An outstanding chef who continues to distinguish his or herself with innovative, high-quality cuisine, breakthrough menu, and outstanding execution.
- Aaron Chamberlin - St. Francis & Phoenix Public Market Cafe
- Charleen Badman - FnB
- Gio Osso - Virtú
- Mel Mecinas - Four Seasons Resorts & Spas
Restaurateur of the Year The restaurateur who exhibited exceptional operations, expansion (if applicable), and community development.
- Bob Lynn - LGO Hospitality
- Craig DeMarco & Lauren Bailey - Upward Projects
- Kevin & Amy Binkley - Binkley's
- Sam Fox - Fox Restaurant Concepts
Beverage Master of the Year The mixologist, beverage director, or sommelier who exhibited outstanding leadership behind the bar or in the wine cellar.
- Brent Karlicek - Upward Projects Beverage Director
- Kim Haasarud - Liquid Architecture, Arizona Cocktail Week
- Micah Olson - Bar Crudo
- Richie Moe - Citizen Public House
- Travis Nass - The Last Drop at Lon's at the Hermosa