(Wright buys most of these at the Sunday Farmers Market in Tempe)
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Start with your favorite dough recipe
2. Once the dough has proofed (or risen) to your liking, hand toss into pizza form
3. Add Queen Creek Olive Oil, Schreiner's sausage and sundried tomatoes
4. Cook until crust starts to show chard edges
5. Remove from oven and add Black Mesa Ranch goat cheese, thin sliced Parmesan and fresh herbs (oregano, thyme, Italian parsley).
6. Drizzle some more olive oil and EAT!