It's been just a few months since Lylah and Michael Ledner's The Simple Farm was named a finalist in the 2014 Good Food Awards for their salted goat milk caramels. And now they're bringing them to Anthropologie in Scottsdale Fashion Square for a pop-up event featuring a handful of local businesses.
The pop-up store will take place on Sunday, February 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside Anthropologie at Scottsdale Fashion Square. This will be the first local pop-up event for the Anthropologie store in Scottsdale, though the company has tried the idea in other markets.
Participating local businesses will include:
- The Simple Farm ww.thesimplefarm.net
- Boho Farm and Home www.bohofarmandhome.com
- B Naked Chocolates www.bnakedchocolates.com
- Growop Boutique www.facebook.com/growopboutique
- Sweet Life Garden www.sweetlifegarden.com