Start saving your appetite now.
This Sunday will be a splurge worth blowing your diet for, courtesy of more than 20 high-profile chefs from across the Valley who'll be dishing up mouthwatering tastings at Scottsdale's fourth annual Dine Out With the Chefs event.
The festivities, which run from 4 to 6:30 p.m., are a good excuse for the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts to show off its brand-new Dayton Fowler Grafman Atrium. Who will be there?
Get a look at this year's roster:
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Phoenix New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Phoenix's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Alto ristorante e bar (Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch) - Executive Chef Eric Howson and Executive Chef Salvador Prado
- Arcadia Farms - Chef/Owner Carolyn Ellis
- Asia de Cuba (at the Mondrian Scottsdale) - Executive Chef Donald Lemperle
- Cowboy Ciao - Chef Rick Roberts and Chef Lester Gonzalez
- Digestif - Chef Payton Curry
- Estate House - Executive Chef Gio Osso
- Galette Dessert Bar - Chef Tracy Dempsey
- Il Terrazzo (at the Phoenician) - Executive Chef Paul Carter and Chef de Cuisine Victor Casanova
- J&G Steakhouse (at the Phoenician) - Chef de Cuisine Jacques Qualin
- Lon's at the Hermosa Inn - Executive Chef Michael Rusconi
- Metro Brasserie & Bar - Executive Chef Matt Taylor
- The Mission - Chef/Owner Matt Carter and Sous Chef Luis Milan
- Petite Maison - Chef James Porter
- Razz's Restaurant - Chef/Owner Erasmo "Razz" Kamnitzer
- Simply Bread - Head Baker Jeffrey Yankellow
- SWB, a southwest bistro (at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch) - Executive Chef Juan Solorio
- Sweet Republic - Co-Owner/Ice Cream Chef Helen Yung
- T. Cook's (at the Royal Palms Resort & Spa) - Executive Chef Lee Hillson
- Talavera (at the Four Seasons Resort) - Executive Chef Mel Mecinas
- Zinc Bistro - Chef/Owner Matt Carter and Sous Chef Rochelle Daniel