Tickets are already sold out for the two-day Devoured Culinary Classic, but that doesn't mean you can't still get in on the culinary action.
Earlier this week, Devoured organizers announced the addition of a new event: the Seven Chef Singh Along, featuring seven Arizona chefs who traveled to New York City to cook at the James Beard House last year.
The one-night event will be held on Wednesday, March 2, at Singh Farms in Scottsdale. Each chef will prepare a course for the seven course dinner event, which will feature AZ Fine Swine's Mangalitsa pork and wine pairings from some of Arizona's top vineyards including Dos Cabezas WineWorks, Sand Reckoner Vineyards, Caduceus Cellars, and Callaghan Vineyards.
The night will begin with a 5:30 p.m. cocktail reception followed by dinner starting at 6:30 p.m. Tickets cost $160 per person and seating is limited to 150 people.
Here are the seven chefs participating in the event:
- Cullen Campbell (Crudo, Okra Cookhouse & Cocktails)
- Kelly Fletcher (El Chorro)
- Josh Hebert (Posh Improvisational Cuisine)
- Scott Holmes (Little Miss BBQ)
- Stephen Jones (the larder + the delta)
- Bernie Kantak (The Gladly, Citizen Public House)
- Gio Osso (Virtù Honest Craft, Nico)