What resulted was a gross-looking gelatinous mixture that stuck together in thick, gloppy clumps. Yum.
If this happens to you, splash in more milk and keep your fingers crossed for better results in a few hours.
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 6-7 small fresh apricots
- 2 cups vanilla or caramel ice cream
The Virgin's DeStructions:
1. Combine nectar and cream in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Stir in honey. Mix well and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Halve apricots with a small knife and remove pits.