The temptation of scooping up vintage jewelry around town and during estate sales is often unavoidable.
These brooches and pins are so easy to find and collect, and believe it, they can loaded on and worn -- all on at once.
Read on for how to wear 10 to 20 vintage pins at once.
-- Ten to twenty Vintage brooches or pins
-- Cotton loop belt
1. Collect as many flower pins as you can from thrift shops, estate sales, yard sales or auctions (and from your own jewelry box).
2. Lay out all of your pins on a flat surface.
3. Buy a simple cotton loop belt
4. Lay the pins on top of the belt.
5. Using pliers, cut off any extra stems that might be on flowers as these will stick too far out off of the belt.
6. Suggestion: place them all to one side since the belt will clasp in the front or you can clasp it in the back.
7. Stick the pins through the belt taking extra time to make sure all are securely closed (so you do not poke yourself once you are wearing it).
8. Put the belt on and rotate it around until you have the pins displayed in a area you like
9. Enjoy -- and show your funky vintage self off!