If you go to Oregano's, go hungry. Or take friends. Even the salads at this mini-chain are beyond gigantic. The thin-crust pizza is a crowd pleaser, and the menu is packed with cute word plays (we love the ad campaign, which includes billboards with sayings like "Legalize Marinara") and a selection of pasta, sandwiches, wings and the aforementioned pizza and salad. Grab a beer and settle in for the inevitable wait — this place is popular. Call ahead or enjoy the pizza samples while you ponder your order.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay