- Sun 9am-2am, Mon-Sat 11am-2am
- Free Wifi, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Snack Food
- BYOB, Pitchers
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (1)
Bar en Gril in Gilbert: A Former Native New Yorker Turns Into Neighborhood Sports Bar
Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 11 a.m. by Laura Hahnefeld
When a new spot opens in town, we can't wait to check it out -- and let you know our initial impressions. Share a few photos, some menu items. First Taste, as the name implies, is not a full-blown review, but instead a peek ...