Christopher's Restaurant and Crush Lounge
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Sun., 12 p.m.-8 p.m.; Mon.-Tue., 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Wed.-Sat., 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Coat Check, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Phoenix, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (73)
19 Restaurants With Private Dining Rooms in Greater Phoenix
Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
Cozy chef’s tables, twinkling patios, and outdoor fireplaces...
A Seafood Lover's Field Guide to Metro Phoenix
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:54 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
From raw to deep-fried, underground to oyster bar.
Macaron Day and Free Ice Cream: Here's What to Eat in Phoenix After Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 8 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Check out the best things to eat and drink in metro Phoenix from Monday, May 29 to Sunday, June 4.
22 Phoenix Chefs Discuss Michelin Stars
Friday, February 17, 2017 at 6 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Discover what Phoenix chefs have to say about one of the industry's top honors: Michelin stars.