Christopher's Restaurant and Crush Lounge
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Sun., 12 p.m.-8 p.m.; Mon.-Tue., 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Wed.-Sat., 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Coat Check, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (72)
A Seafood Lover's Field Guide to Metro Phoenix
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:54 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
From raw to deep-fried, underground to oyster bar.
Macaron Day and Free Ice Cream: Here's What to Eat in Phoenix After Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 8 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Check out the best things to eat and drink in metro Phoenix from Monday, May 29 to Sunday, June 4.
22 Phoenix Chefs Discuss Michelin Stars
Friday, February 17, 2017 at 6 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Discover what Phoenix chefs have to say about one of the industry's top honors: Michelin stars.
17 Metro Phoenix Chefs Discuss the State of Dining Criticism
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 6 a.m. by Teresa Traverse
Everyone's a critic. Here's what several metro Phoenix chefs have to say about that.