Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Courtesy of Culinary Dropout
- Mon.-Thu., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Sun. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- $$; $$$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Phoenix dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (18)
Five Labor Day 2020 Dine-in and Takeout Deals Worth a Dang in Metro Phoenix
Monday, September 7, 2020 at 9 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
Dollar drinks, BOGO sales, and extended breakfast hours.
Greater Phoenix Restaurants Open for Takeout, Curbside, or Delivery
Friday, May 8, 2020 at 5 a.m. by Lauren Cusimano
A gathering of Valley restaurants offering takeout and delivery options.
Top 10 Fox Restaurant Concepts Ranked as We Knew Them
Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Natasha Yee
As the Cheesecake Factory plans to buy up Fox Restaurant Concepts for $353 million, we remember our favorite Fox restaurants as they were.
10 Places to Play With Your Food in Greater Phoenix
Friday, May 3, 2019 at 7 a.m. by Lynn Trimble
Eat, drink, play yard games.